Trade Hounds Info Alerts SMS/MMS/Text Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Trade Hounds SMS/MMS/Text Program (the “SMS/MMS Program”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- SMS/MMS Program Content: Trade Hounds will provide SMS and/or MMS messages and other mobile contacts with member/consumer content including: interview opportunities, job openings, events, polls, giveaways, downloads and information alerts from Trade Hounds along with future content which may be of specific interest to our individual opt-in customers.
- Message Frequency: SMS/MMS Program participants will receive five messages per week. Trade Hounds will occasionally offer the option to opt-in to additional mobile messages for specific promotions for a specified amount of time.
- Authorized Participation: By enrolling in the SMS/MMS Program, you certify that you are authorized: (a) to enroll in the designated mobile phone number in the SMS/MMS Program, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the SMS/MMS Program.
- Location Information: You agree that Trade Hounds may use location information (such as GPS data) from your mobile device when you are near a Trade Hounds job posting and send you additional SMS and/or MMS messages based upon your location.
- To Stop Messages or Opt Out: To stop receiving Trade Hounds Mobile text messages, reply STOP to XXXXX or any Trade Hounds text message or contact the Trade Hounds Customer Support team at XXX-XXX-XXXX. If opting-out via a STOP reply message, you will receive a text message confirming your opt-out request. Please allow up to five business days to process your request.
- For Help: Text HELP to XXXXX for help. Customer may also email Trade Hounds Customer Support support@TradeHounds.com, call XXX-XXX-XXXX or visit www.TradeHounds.com/contact-us for help or for questions about the program.
- Cost to Participate: Message and Data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for details. Trade Hounds is not responsible for any messaging or data charges incurred by SMS Program participates.
- Carriers Supported: SMS/MMS Program may not be available through all carriers. If your device does not support MMS alerts then you will receive an SMS alert.
- SMS Supported Carriers: T-Mobile(R), AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, Iowa Wireless, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, West Central Cellular, Ntelos, Bluegrass, Plateau Wireless, AWCC, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Carolina West Wireless, Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Cellcom, ECIT, GCI/Alaska Digitel, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley, Nex-Tech, Chat Mobility, NW Missouri Cellular, NE Cellular One of PA, Element Wireless, MTPCS, Thumb Cellular, Viaero Wireless
- MMS Supported Carriers: AT&T, Cricket, T-Mobile(R), Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular