Electrician – Construction/Service 194 views
Minimum Trade Level:
Glynn Electric is looking to hire full time permanent Journeyman Electricians. The qualified Journeyman Electrician should be well versed in large commercial projects including but not limited to hospitals, multi-residential buildings, assisted living facilities, hotels, and office buildings. AND/OR capable of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and testing of fire alarm systems and circuits. Experience with CCTV, data, security, and electrical a plus.
- Journeyman Electrical license in Massachusetts
- OSHA 10 Card
- Reliable transportation and willing to travel to job sites in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 lbs. or more, climb ladders, climb stairs, stooping, work in tight areas (crawl spaces, attics, utility tunnels and switch gear rooms) etc.
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Takes pride in workmanship
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to pass background and drug tests
- Perform electrical work in a neat, organized and timely manner
- Mounts and installs assigned hardware such as conduit, wires, and strapping as directed
- Understands and complies with ALL safety requirements
- Read and understands labels, job site maps, instruction manuals, and written instructions accurately
- Supervise and teach the trade to Electrical Apprentices
- Follow directions of Electrical Foreman or Journeyman in charge
- Uses GLYNN Performance Values as tools to carry out all job responsibilities.
- Understands and complies with Company/job safety requirements (O.S.H.A.).
- Reports to assigned job site location on time, as directed.
- Maintains and properly stores tools, materials, and equipment.
- Understands and exhibits proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Organizes materials and tools to maintain clean and neat work area.
- Mounts and installs assigned hardware (such as conduit, wires, and strapping) as directed.
$1000.00 sign on bonus paid at 180 days
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 K matching 20 % of employee’s contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Pay
- Job security for employee and families
- Discounted Gym Membership and Massage
- Free ongoing in-house training with career advancement
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.