Apprentice HVAC Road Service Mechanic 240 views
Minimum Trade Level:
Our mission statement at AC Rinaldi Heating, LLC is to provide solutions to our customers needs and to be as reassuring and methodical in our work as possible.
HVAC/Boiler service apprentice. You will learn how to perform service calls in customer
homes and businesses. Learn to repair highly
technical heat and hot water systems by utilizing a fully stocked truck and
hands training with our company staff.
Candidate must enjoy fixing problems and have mechanical abilities. Must be organized and able to pay attention to details. Eager to learn new things.
addition to learning highly technical heating systems, you will have the
opportunity to obtain training and apprenticeship time in the electrical and
- Opportunity to earn an electrical or plumbing license.
- Starts at $15.00 per hour
- The sky is the limit, you can earn up to $100,000 per year when licensed and productive.
- Paid vacation and sick time after 90 days.
- Desired personality traits:
• Patient, slow to anger, strong self- confidence, honest, truthful. Genuinely care about others. “Think of others before yourself” .
• Must be respectful of ones parents, elders and co-workers.
• Work to get every detail right, learn from failures and let failure roll off the back.
- Required skill sets for your role:
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Able to listen before speaking and pay attention to detail.
• Strong reading, writing and organizational skills.
• Able to follow-through on uncompleted daily tasks.
• Valid Massachusetts Drivers license with clean driving record is required.
• Respectful of others property.
How To Apply
Please forward resumes to Craig@1582.us